If it just happens that you have forgotten either your user name or your password, follow these steps.
1. Under the login section there will be a blue button that asks whether you have forgotten your username or password. Click this button to proceed.
2. Since this is pertaining for the students, click the button labeled student.
3. Enter your full name including middle and last name as they appear in your student records into the name field provided.
4. In the next field, enter only the numeric portion of your student number that is on file for you.
5. In the birth date field, correct the three fields provided until they reflect the correct month, date and year of your birth.
6. If your address is outside of Australia you can leave the postcode field empty. If your address is within Australia, enter your postcode in the field provided.
7. Enter your library code in the next field where it asks for the library code.
8. Click the login button under the fields that are provided. This will take you to an area where you can reset your account password.
9. After you reset your login password, refer back to step 1 of this article in regard to steps to login to your account.
If you are still having any username or password issues, you will need to contact one of the contacts we will provide you.
Here are the contact details you will need for any other issues and resolutions:
The University of Melbourne
Phone: 13 MELB (13 6352)
International :+( 61 3) 9035 5511
We hope this article has proven to be helpful to you and your student needs. Finding the proper portal on the first shot is very important when you need to always stay on top of your student class and activity schedules. We encourage you to make sure to bookmark us and refer back as we keep you updated any time things are changed with this Student Portal Login process.